Post by drnewmember on Jul 10, 2019 5:19:55 GMT -5
hi guys !
thx for having this community, first of, my first experience with dead rising is DR2 on ps3 as i had no xbox in the past. and i really love DR2! i played maybe 3-5 times i dont remember anymore.... it had a nice balance, nice difficulty etc.
i started DR3 2 days ago and was starting RIGHT OFF with nightmare mode as i read it feels more like older dead risings but here are some problems i feel in my playthough atm!
1. the timer seems WAY faster? i mean i play 5 hours and am already at 3 days and 20 hours left for bombing, i collected some collectibles, didnt free roam much at all and made 2 side quests. i googled and people say they had around 10 hours left only following the main missions. this is very bad in my opinion cause in DR2 i couldnt do everything in my 1st playthrough sure, but here you cannot do anything? bad balanced?
2. if thats the case nightmare mode is a fail for me.... cause how can you then get the side quests done on one playthrough later? the time is not there, and you cannot restart chapters but the whole game in nightmare mode.
3. is there no way to have the time limit doubled or something? or the normal mode with hard zombies from nightmare mode?
4. i will check following MODs, 60 FPS, FOV but which can you recommend too?
5. im not against the timer, but i find the normal mode sounds fine as i dont really need a timer in those games but i accepted it in dr2 and had no prob, but normal mode zombies are way too easy and people write this a lot and i dont want this game to be so easy. DR2 was a very nice balance!